Peach blossoms in Linzhi city, Tibet autonomous region, make the area one of hottest flower-themed destinations. This year, due to novel coronavirus epidemic, is using 5G technology livestream peach for first ..
Lhasa, capital of Southwest China's Tibet autonomous region, releases 563.47 tonnes oxygen each year through its afforestation project, according to the city's forestry and grassland bureau. ..
Chinese scientists have found the oldest sandgrouse fossil in Asia embedded in rocks dating back 6 million to 9 million years in northwest China's Gansu province.
- Tibet makes progress in compulsory education
- More Tibetan students are employed in private sector
- More Tibetan students employed in private sector
- China's first Tibetan medicine university trains over 7,000 talents over 30 years
- 300 impoverished students in Damshung, Lhasa get free glasses for myopia