A visit to Qinghai Lake, China's largest inland saltwater lake, offered diplomats from 17 Arab countries and the League in China unique insight into environmental achievements. ..
Most of the rainy season in Tibet starts May and ends late September to mid-October. The precipitation during this period often accounts for about 90% total annual precipitation, or even more. ..
Chongyang Festival, also the Double Ninth Festival falls on ninth day of month Chinese lunar calendar. In folklore, number nine is largest - it's a homonym to word jiu, which contains auspic ..
- 11th Panchen Lama attends activity at Tashilhunpo Monastery in Xigaze, Tibet
- Qinghai recognizes 340 monastic sutra teachers of Tibetan Buddhism
- Giant thangka exhibited in Tibet to mark monastery anniversary
- 600th anniv. of founding of Sera Monastery marked in Lhasa, China's Tibet
- Music Bowls in Tibetan Buddhism