The health condition of children in China has been improving in recent years due to more affordable services at the grassroots level, a health official said on Tuesday.
Southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region has administered 8.07 million COVID-19 vaccine doses, compared with its population of 3.65 million, local authorities said Thursday.
China's National Cultural Heritage Administration Thursday released the latest archaeological findings in southwest Tibet Autonomous Region, shedding light on prehistoric human activities region. ..
- Tibetan monks get degrees after academic training
- Tibet, Tibetan Buddhism at best time in history: Panchen Lama
- People of Tibetan ethnic group pray at Taer Monastery in Qinghai
- 11th Panchen Lama attends activity at Tashilhunpo Monastery in Xigaze, Tibet
- Qinghai recognizes 340 monastic sutra teachers of Tibetan Buddhism
- Traditional Tibetan medical services available in 89 pct of Tibet's township clinics
- Bathed in Tibetan tradition: Many say therapy cures what ails them
- Tibet hosts academic conference on Tibetan medicinal bathing
- Tibetan traditional medical college launches construction for new campus
- The revival of Drigung Tibetan medicine