A herdswoman ties a yak to ground at Jiatang Grassland in Chindu County, Yushu Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, northwest China's Qinghai Province, Oct. 28, 2020.
Southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region has provided 114,000 residents with minimum subsistence allowances in an effort to consolidate the region's accomplishment poverty alleviation, said ..
A worker paints the wall of Potala Palace during an annual renovation ancient architectural complex in Lhasa, capital southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region, Oct. 28, 2020. ..
- SW China's Tibet offers free entry into top scenic spots to boost winter tourism
- Railway plan adds services in 4th quarter
- China's Tibet receives 1.88m tourists in Golden Week holiday
- National Day holiday expected to inject new growth for tourism
- Herbs, hotels and home cooking raise rural residents' incomes