The first nature reserve in China was established Guangdong province 1956. Since then, the country has built a large number of such reserves, along with wetland and forest parks. ..
With an investment of 523 million yuan ($80 million), the Tibet autonomous region completed desertification control projects on more than 1,390 square kilometers land during 13th Five-Year Plan period ..
The Tibet autonomous region has made steady progress in addressing desertification along with other environmental issues recent years as it seeks to build an ecological security shield on the frigid ..
- Qinghai recognizes 340 monastic sutra teachers of Tibetan Buddhism
- Giant thangka exhibited in Tibet to mark monastery anniversary
- 600th anniv. of founding of Sera Monastery marked in Lhasa, China's Tibet
- Music Bowls in Tibetan Buddhism
- Panchen Lama gives longevity empowerment and visits Guge Kingdom ruins