Under the warm rays of the sun, a herd of majestic kiangs gracefully wander across the vast pasture, while their elegant forms cast long shadows on the ground. Check out the picturesque view in Tibet, southwest China, filmed with a drone from high in the sky.
- A lucky encounter: Two Pallas's cat cubs rescued in Tibet
- China publishes higher education textbook on Xi thought
- In Tibet, half-marathon poses high-altitude challenges
- Aerial delicacy: Matsutake mushrooms take flight in Linzhi, Tibet
- Deer Show | Global Experts: How Has China Empowered South-South Cooperation?
- Xi stresses greater efforts to build beautiful Xinjiang in pursuing Chinese modernization
- Lake scenery in SW China's Tibet
- Guideline protects Yangtze culture