"There are many milestones in the history of Tibet, some engraved on wooden boards and stone, but abolition feudal serfdom is minds people," said Panchen Erdeni Choskyi Gyalpo when visiting "Milestone Abolis ..
Aerial photo taken on April 16, 2019 shows the Yellow River near Songba Village of Garang Township in Guide County, Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture Hainan, northwest China's Qinghai Province. ..
On the morning of March 31, a launch ceremony for series books was held at Tibetan Culture Museum in Beijing, to comprehensively and deeply reflect great achievements that have been made since democratic reform ..
- Tibet has over 662,400 students in local schools
- Tibet's first technical college under construction
- Students from China's Shanghai, Tibet attend Future Engineer Competition
- Primary students from China's Tibet experience one-week activity in Ningbo
- International students come to Dechen to experience Tibetan culture
- Lum medicinal bathing of Sowa Rigpa added to UNESCO list
- China's Tibetan medicinal bathing listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Tibetan medicine talents grow up under professional training
- Cultivation of Tibetan medicinal material helps poverty alleviation
- Qinghai reports growth in Tibetan medicine output value