Three days ago, a total of 206 people from 45 households of Konjo County in Chamdo Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region, boarded the bus to Lhasa full of expectations.
On October 16, the First Trans-Himalaya Biking Extreme Race 2018 kicked off in Nyingchi City, southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region. More than 300 road-bike and mountain-bike riders from all over country ..
A new road has been built to transport disaster relief supplies a township in southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region after it was struck by landslide Thursday morning that caused the formation of barrier ..
- Preliminary exam begins for Tibetan Buddhist monks aiming for highest degree
- Mongolian monks finish studies in China's top Tibetan Buddhism college
- Infographic: Mongolian monks study at High-level Tibetan Buddhism College
- Senior monk talks about development of Tibetan Buddhism
- Tibetan Buddhist academic title work conference held in Beijing
- Four Medical Treatises selected to “Memory of the World Register Asia-Pacific Region”
- Hundreds of works on traditional Tibetan medicine go digital
- Training of Tibetan medicine talents in a modernized way
- Technical breakthroughs made in artificial planting of Tibetan medicines
- Qinghai to have full coverage of Chinese and Tibetan medicine hospitals