The Milam Clothing Store on Ramoche Road in Lhasa, Tibet is crowded with customers. small storefront displays products including blouses, T-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, sweaters, belts, wallets, shoes, and ..
On February 19th, the fifteenth day of first month both Tibetan and lunar calendar, is known as Lantern Festival in Chinese tradition. This also last Spring Festival. Then, how do Tibetans spend their time on this ..
On January 5th, Ruoji Village, part of Shiji Township in Kangding City southwest China's Sichuan Province, is busy at work. Locals are renovating their homes to make village the future tourist destination for ..
- Lum medicinal bathing of Sowa Rigpa added to UNESCO list
- China's Tibetan medicinal bathing listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Tibetan medicine talents grow up under professional training
- Cultivation of Tibetan medicinal material helps poverty alleviation
- Qinghai reports growth in Tibetan medicine output value