On June 14, the "2019 Forum on Development of Tibet," took place in Lhasa, southwest China's Tibet, with many Chinese and overseas experts discussing link between "Belt Road" Initiative Tibet's reform ..
A new novel, depicting the battle against poverty in China's Tibetan areas, has recently been published Beijing after writer devoted 15 years to alleviation on plateau. ..
A karst cave in northwestern China has been confirmed as the earliest archaeological site ever discovered on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, Chinese researchers announced at a press conference over weekend. ..
- Misunderstandings about traditional Tibetan medicine
- Lum medicinal bathing of Sowa Rigpa added to UNESCO list
- China's Tibetan medicinal bathing listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Tibetan medicine talents grow up under professional training
- Cultivation of Tibetan medicinal material helps poverty alleviation