Abundant in mineral resources, Qairhan Salt Lake is a production base of potash fertilizer in China.
Guangdong Province has sent four batches of medical staff to the People's Hospital of Nyingchi in the past four years to provide better medical care services to local people.
No casualties have been reported after a magnitude 4.4 earthquake hit southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region Sunday afternoon.
- Mongolian monks finish studies in China's top Tibetan Buddhism college
- Infographic: Mongolian monks study at High-level Tibetan Buddhism College
- Senior monk talks about development of Tibetan Buddhism
- Tibetan Buddhist academic title work conference held in Beijing
- Scripture debate exam held at China's highest Buddhist academy
- Hundreds of works on traditional Tibetan medicine go digital
- Training of Tibetan medicine talents in a modernized way
- Technical breakthroughs made in artificial planting of Tibetan medicines
- Qinghai to have full coverage of Chinese and Tibetan medicine hospitals
- Modern science, technology help rejuvenate ancient Tibetan medicine