The first session of the 11th People's Congress of Tibet Autonomous Region is scheduled to start on Jan. 24th and conclude on Jan. 30th in Lhasa, capital city of the region, and the 11th Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) Tibet Autonomous Region Committee will open its first session on Jan. 23rd and end on Jan. 29th, according to a press conference on the two sessions held in southwest China's Tibet on Jan. 21.
- Tibet's "two sessions" to open
- Middle and long distance runners from Tibet went to Ethiopia for training
- Palace Museum works on Thangka restoration
- New prayer flags seen in China's Tibet to celebrate Tibetan New Year
- How children spend their winter holiday in Tibet?
- Global warming affects fish growth in plateau area: study
- Across China: Popular show creates jobs for herders in Lhasa
- Farmers' New Year celebrated in China's Tibet